As 2013 draws to a close and final judgement draws ever nearer, Holy Terror-inspired Norwegians HEKSED have partnered with fellow worshipers at the Process church DTHSKRS (Deathseekers) to summon the end of days.
The beginning of the end will be marked in mid January 2014 with a split seven-inch, a co-release between French spreaders of hate and filth Swarm Of Nails, cult UK label Church Of Fuck and German DIY specialists Sell Your Soul Records.
Following limited releases on Thirty Days Of Night (Gallows, Dead Swans) and Church Of Fuck (Esoteric Youth, Caina), Heksed unleash two tracks channelling the power and feel of the 90’s Clevo hardcore scene. With a ferocity that harks back to the likes of In Cold Blood and ‘Systems Overload’-era Integrity, it’s clear to see that they’re one of the most venomous bands currently active in mainland Europe.
On the flip side, Belgium’s Deathseekers continue in their quest to create the definitive soundtrack to the vvorld’s end. Following on from their 2013 seven-inch on Peasant Burning, the quartet deliver two ferocious cuts that have as much in common with Kickback and Arkangel as they do with Entombed and Mayhem. Nihilistic blackened hardcore of the highest order.
Prepare to vvitness the end.
released March 30, 2014
- 220 black 7'', black cover.
- 66 red 7'', red cover.
- 20 red 7'', black cover (band only).
- Artworks by Dio Arte.
- Heksed side is recorded & mastered in Jan/Feb 2013 at Heksagone Studios by Endre Njøs (Kollwitz).
- Deathseekers side is recorded & mastered in September 2013 in a rehearsal room somewhere in Belgium by Kurt Vanoppen.
- Co-released with Church Of Fuck and Sell Your Soul.